Thursday, April 25, 2013

Conquering Zambales


Nagsasa. Capones. Potipot.


SATURDAY
This was my reward for finishing the Spanish Class I took. I was very exhausted for five long weeks of school-office weekday routine. Rushing from the school to the office was never easy. So, I really deserve this vacation. 


Nagsasa Cove 






SUNDAY 

Capones Island










MONDAY 
This was just a spur of the moment decision. We originally planned on surfing in Pundakit Bay but since there were no waves high enough to get stoked, we googled whatever we could find about Potipot. Anyway, we were in Zambales already so we might as well go there. Here's the catch, going to Potipot took us 3-4 hour bus ride from San Antonio. 


Potipot Island









photo credits: arjay,  badette and gelique



2 comments :

  1. Haven't been there. I'm not too keen on using tents eh.hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mabait yung mga locals. tumutulong sila. :)

      Delete

I'm happy to hear about what you think! :)