Sunday, April 07, 2013

Why We Love Biking

I wish I could express eloquently the bliss brought by biking to my lifestyle and to my beloved. At first, we just wanted to have some recreational activity where we can bond. We have tried mixed martial arts which only lasted for several weeks. I even bought my own boxing gloves. It was a bit expensive for me. My budget cannot give me the luxurious lifestyle i wanted. So after that, we tried doing fun run. But it was also a failure because I really suck at it and my beau cannot enjoy it because he had to wait for me all the time.
Finally, we found the love of our lives (aside from coco, of course); the activity that would suit our personality.

Here are the top reasons why we love it so much as a couple:
1. It's a good exercise;
2. We get to reach farther distance;
3. We get to talk, laugh and sing while biking;
4. We get to be on the same pace;
5. We learn new things (i.e. changing the tire);
6. We meet a lot of new people;
7. We don't feel haggard or pressured;
8. We're always excited to get new things for our bike;
9. We just couldn't help ourselves but be happy;
10. Great endorphin booster that's why we're happy all the time.

At Moa Complex near Solaire. 

Luneta Park at around 5am-6am. 

Manila Cathedral. Intramuros, Manila. 

Mall of Asia Parking Lot.

2 comments :

  1. I dunno how to ride a bike. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too late to learn girl! you should try it.

      Delete

I'm happy to hear about what you think! :)