Monday, August 12, 2013

Music Monday: My Femme Fatale Playlist

A friend of mine once told me I must be a radio in my previous life for knowing a lot of songs. Why thank you dear Shiva for making me a human being this time around. Then silly me starts wondering, how the hell did I stop being a radio? Oh heavens forbid, I'm such a crazy person (most of the time).
Music is probably one of the reason how i became friends with most people i know because i have a number of favorites in pretty much every genre. So, i get to relate to them somehow. Most people who knew me well would identify me with super sad, heartbreaking songs. I'm emo like that. But i don't get to listen to them much anymore or at least not with much intent and angst because doing so makes me feel like i'm betraying my peace of mind. Anti-bad-vibes ako ngayon eh. But since it's rainy season, i feel like its apt to feel somber for no apparent reason. Emote-emote lang.
I've collated some songs here which i think had been very significant to my well being at some point in my life. Everytime I put these songs together in a playlist, I would call it "femme fatale" because i just love the irony of it all.

So here's the TOP TEN playlist:
1. Everybody Hurts - The Corrs

2. Reason Why - Rachael Yamagata


3. How Can You Mend a Broken Heart - Al Green

4. Ashes and Wine - A Fine Frenzy




5. I can't make you love me - Adele

6. Song for the Leftovers - A Camp

7. Heart of the Matter - India Arie

8. Oo - Updharmadown
9. Gravity - Sara Bareilles
10. 2 am - Ana Nalick

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear about what you think! :)