Saturday, February 08, 2014

Trainspotter Playlist

Because my average travel time to work is two hours, I make it a point that my playlist soothes my ears. In my previous work, I only have to allot 10 minutes as average travel time or thirty minutes if it's traffic. Ironically, I tend to be more late when I live nearby. Now that I'm a hundred miles away from my workplace, I make sure to leave the house as early as possible because I don't want to get stuck in traffic since my daily routine requires me to have two jeepney rides and LRT. Surprisingly, I'm always the early bird in my department. *fist pump*
I always find myself witnessing something funny or some unusual discoveries. I know it's a bit rude but I really wanna laugh out loud when I see a fellow commuter headbanging her/himself because s/he was too sleepy or maybe that someone is roleplaying something in his/her head that s/he forgots s/he's talking to her/himself. The joys of commuting my dear fellows... Rich kids are missing out a lot in this world.
So anyway, before I could say something out of topic again, here are my top favorites so far:

1. Just a Dream | Jojo
2. Pure Shores | All Saints 
3. Brave | Sarah Barreilles 
5. As I Lay Me Down to Sleep | Sophie B. Hawkins
6. Don't Dream It's Over | Sixpence None the Richer  
7. Brighter than the Sun | Colbie Caillat 
8. Thrift Shop | Macklemore and Ryan Lewis 
9. Sophia | Nerina Pallot 
10. Energy | Keri Hilson 






No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear about what you think! :)