Saturday, December 08, 2012

Nail•A•Holics

It was a Friday plus it's December and you know how it is with traffic during this season. You don't know where all the vehicles have come from. They all suddenly decided to get out of their niches.
So there I was in Megamall, after a long day from work, I went to buy a travelling bag from  for my MMA training.I just got my bonus and i wanted to treat myself for something special so i looked for a Nail Salon. i decided by impulse again. I found this nice spa which is called Nail.a.holics. They have a very good service. I didn't plan for it, so when i went there, I was wearing jeans and sneakers. The 2 attendants (one for the hands, the other for the feet) have very light hands. They have this soft couch with a lot of pillows making you feel like a queen. What's good about them is that after the attendant is done with one hand (for example), she would ask you to look at your hand to check if you liked it or not or if there's something you want to change o tiny bit of detail that didn't pass your standard. For it was a real plus because i tend to get busy reading the magazine whenever i'm in a salon. Anyway, they look trustworthy to deal with thy nails. 


photobombed the fat lady on purpose because she keeps on nagging her attendants.

Located at:
SM Megamall
5th Level, Mega B
Tel: 584-6606
http://www.nailaholics.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear about what you think! :)