Monday, January 21, 2013

Bio-organic Tattoo


6 hours of delight. 

One thing I realized yesterday after the tattoo session--i would rather support rising artists like Ricson. He did a wonderful job with Rommel's tattoo which was half finished by another artist. He was very keen to details and he makes it a point that the colors are glowing. Colors are of course a very critical factor in a tattoo. Most of the designs we follow (like the oriental ones) are basically designed to white skinned people. Their skin are like clean canvass. So for us Filipinos, there really should be an effort to burst the colors otherwise the tattoo is futile. It will only look faded.
I think the first one got lazy because he was already fully paid. So, lesson learned for us. If the tattoo will take more than one session, just pay in half. It's very difficult to trust people these days.

Anyway, bio-organic tattoo essentially is an abstract--a fusion of biological or anatomical features with plant-like elements. It took them six hours to finish 75% of the artwork.

uuhhhh... blood! chos. 

7 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. thanks shawtee. ako na next. nag-gagather lang ng strength. :)

      Delete
  2. I have always been fascinated with tattoos and been wanting to get one... I'm just not brave enough though :) Nice post!

    I love your blog! I really enjoyed looking at your posts. Specially your photos! They are just so creative and artistic, I love that they're are very clear and informative :) I just followed you on GFC and Blogovin'! I hope you can visit my blog and maybe do the same? I would love that! Thank you and looking forward to more posts from you!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! Thank you so much for your comment. :)

      Delete
  3. Niceeee. Ilove seeing tattoos.i even dreamt of having them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niceeee. Ilove seeing tattoos.i even dreamt of having them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Haven't tried it as well. Hopefully it would be this year.

      Delete

I'm happy to hear about what you think! :)