Thursday, March 07, 2013

Overdrive

Yay to our new hobby/extra-curricular activity/bonding/love. 

Along Macapagal Ave. 

Saturday
Rommel just came from a graveyard shift and I also didn't have enough sleep for waking up too early because i wanted to show off the new skill i learned which is curling my hair (it didn't last long enough though). We went straight to their home because we wanted to save up our energy for the most awaited bicycle we wanted. 
2 pm: at robinsons place manila 
We couldn't sleep (as in kating-kati na mga paa namin). Stan (from Bicycle World) texted us that our bikes would be ready at around 4pm so we strolled around first and took some picture with the cosplayers. We were both hyper and super excited that having coffee wasn't enough so we eventually decided to watch Jack the Giant Slayer to pass time. 
After the film, we went straight ahead to Pasay. As soon as we procured the bike, I realized how scary it would be to ride the bike home considering the number and types of vehicle (i.e. jeepneys, cars, bus) that pass through Gil Puyat Ave. I haven't ridden a bike in a loooooong time and i'm not even an expert to begin with. I am the biggest coward of the cowards. Everytime I would hear a vehicle coming, I automatically panic. I almost crashed on a brand new car. It was really scary! The owner kept on checking for scratches around it. Arrrrgghhh! I was so afraid. 

(Top right-Bottom Left) 1.Rommel with a Cosplay Artists 2.i don't know her 3.Me at Coffee Bean 4.The giant catching another giant. 

Up close and personal with our bikes. 

Sunday
3 am: at CCP Complex 
Again, we couldn't get it our of heads. I kept on dreaming about bicycles. Haha! I remember blurting out to Rommel with my eyes half open...

me: puro mga bike panaginip ko. 
estong: ako din e. tara bike na tayo.

So after eating in a nearby Tapsilogan, we drove off to CCP at 3 in the morning. And since there were very few vehicles, i became a little braver. 
They see me rollin', i hate 'em... 
Upon arriving, we laid on the grass just for fun. The camera's flash killed our moment so I edited our picture with me as grumpy cat.
We actually wanted to go to Mall of Asia but there was an ongoing Fun Run and we were not allowed to go through. 

Two heads are better than none. hehe. 
We had a stop over at Petron Station because i had to pee and it has started drizzling. Given the weather, i took a little nap while waiting for the rain to stop. Yes, I was that exhausted and my butt really hurts already. 

Just some parked bike getting gasoline??? hehe... 

Had some quick panini and tea latte at starbucks. 

When the rain finally stopped and I got to restore my energy, we decided to go home. 

Pumo-pose para kunyari professional biker. 

Sya din daw bida. 


***




Thanks for the early birthday gift babe! <3 data-blogger-escaped-i=""> 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear about what you think! :)