Monday, June 24, 2013

A Fangirling Kind of Moment with The Walkie Talkies

I haven't seen myself fangirling in such a long time. It's only because of this song  which I can't help but repeat in the office and now I'd like to share it again and again to the world. 



I discovered Rizza Cabrera when someone reblogged her song "Signal Fire" on tumblr. I immediately liked her voice and I've been a fan since then. This got me wondering if this girl has  something on youtube. I started typing her name on youtube. From there, I learned she has a very pretty sister Raleene. I follow their blogs, I share their videos, I like their post every single chance I get. I know right? I'm such a stalker. I wanted to write more but i don't wanna sound creepy. 0__o 

Point is, sobrang kinikilig ako sa boses nilang dalawa. It makes me wish I could sing like them!

Here are the Top 5 Favorite Covers of the Walkie Talkies
1. Almost lover - A Fine Frenzy
2. Cater to you - Destiny's Child
3. The way I am - Ingrid Michaelson
4. Us - Regina Spektor
5. Hatin' On the Club - Rihanna

*Top 5 lang muna. I'll leave it to the rest of the world to discover these two lovely voice. Wala talaga kong masabi. Gusto ko lang share tong kilig na to. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear about what you think! :)