Friday, June 07, 2013

Those Bump and Bounce

1. I have been sick for weeks because the freakin' flu vaccine triggered a bunch of bacteria hanging out in my system. It was a struggle because it happened just in time when my focus and attention is greatly needed at work. Honestly, I want to pat myself on the back for the good fight. I used to be very stubborn with my medicine but this time, I had to follow the timeline. I even use alarm to make sure i take my meds every four hours. i'm becoming a grown up woman. cheers! 

2. finally, it's back to school program kids! i am so excited to be coming back. i hope everything works out just fine this year. I might still have a problem with my schedule for the second semester but for now, I'll enjoy this sem mingling with the undergrads, feeling like an undergrad myself. Haha! can't wait to pay the jeepney saying "estudyante po!". AND IF someone ever begs to disagree, i have an ID to back it up. (etong sayo, bitch!)

3. Everyday is a hectic day at work. I'm finally done being a trainee. I am now a full-fledged process expert. chos! My shift sucks. the pay sucks. but i like it here and most of the people. 

4. Remember when you were younger and you always tell yourself that once you grow up, you wanted to do this and that. And then one day, you wake up and you're already a grown up. But then you realize you don't really want the things you thought you like. Like what they always say, change is inevitable. But i'm happy with this kind of change. 

5. And just for fun! Here we are in a sort-of-a-family-dinner. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear about what you think! :)